THINKINWORLD (A product of IWOC LLC) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. To that end, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512, THINKINWORLD has implemented procedures for reporting instances of copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright holder, or its authorized representative, and believe in good faith that content residing or accessible on or through investment or USA migration content or any other in this website infringes your copyrighted work, you may submit a notice of copyright infringement by filling out our online form, located at www.thinkinworld.com/copyright-policy
Alternatively, you may send a written notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent, whose contact information is listed below:
4917 Iron Horse Way, Ave Maria, Fl 34142, USA
+1 (754) 232 8325
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT, PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. § 512(F), YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES—INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US OR OUR USERS—IF YOU KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENT THAT CONTENT OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING. YOU MAY THEREFORE WISH TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF LEGAL COUNSEL BEFORE SUBMITTING A NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
– DOWNLOAD FORM COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT –
Please note that we may forward the notice of copyright infringement (or information contained therein), as well as the Complainant’s contact information, to the subscriber or user who posted the allegedly infringing content. Additionally, if we remove or disable access to the content pursuant to a valid DMCA notice, THINKINWORLD will immediately notify the subscriber or user that the content has been removed or disabled.
It is also the policy of THINKINWORLD, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the accounts of subscribers or users who are repeat copyright infringers.
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongfully submitted against you, you may file a counter-notification with THINKINWORLD’s designated agent using the form at this page or by sending a written counter-notification to the address above.
The counter-notification should contain the following information:
1. Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
2. The material removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material previously appeared (please be as detailed as possible and provide web addresses (URLs) leading directly to the material).
3. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
4. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court: (i) in the judicial district where your address is located, or (ii) in THINKINWORLD’S judicial district, if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant who submitted the notice of infringement or his or her agent.
5. Your physical or electronic signature (typing your full legal name is sufficient).
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, THINKINWORLD will promptly forward a copy to the Complainant who submitted the notice of infringement. If the Complainant does not notify us, within ten (10) business days, that he or she has filed a legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material, we will restore the material to our site within 10–14 business days.